Welcome and Confirmation - Phlebotomy Training Saturday 16th December 2017
Thank you very much for booking the Phlebotomy Training with the Centre for Medical Sciences & Research. This is to confirm that you are booked for an Intensive one-day Phlebotomy Training Course (Part 1 Theory + Dry Lab Experience) on Saturday 16th December 2017.
1. The venue for the training: LSE, 65 Westcroft Square, London, W6 0TA
2. The nearest underground station is Stamford Brook. Please click the link below to see Google map for the directions to the venue;
3. The timings are 10am till 5pm. (Please be there by 9.45 for tea/coffee and registration
4. Free Car Parking – (there is free car parking available on the side streets and on weekend only it is free in front of the venue)
5. All course materials, refreshments, and lunch are provided by us and are included in the course fee.
Note: If you have received this email as you are the person who paid for the course on behalf of a participant would you please forward this email onto the person who will be attending the course.
Note: Should you wish to register for the advanced Part 2 Phlebotomy Course you will be able to benefit from the special offer – course fee £239 (instead of the regular price of £279) if you buy the course on the day your Part 1 training (Note: we only accept cash on the day of the training).
YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED!!!
Please click on the link below to complete the registration
Failure to provide the information above will incur you a cost of £20 and a delay to receive your Certificate.
We look forward to welcoming you to the training.
PROFESSIONALS TRAINING PROFESSIONALS